EcoSol® from SanSoleil™ The Benefits of Bamboo
SanSoleil's newest UV 50 fabric, EcoSol®, is created from a combination of Long Fiber, Egyptian Cotton, Bamboo and super soft spandex (for athletic stretch.) Many have asked, “Why Bamboo?”
We chose Bamboo for many reasons. Here's a list of those benefits.
Bamboo fiber is incredibly soft, strong and durable.
· Spun rayon fibers of bamboo feel like silk.
· Bamboo fiber is created as a mono-filament yarn with no short strands to break or pill
Bamboo’s naturally porous fiber is more absorbent than other textiles.
· Moisture instantly wicks away from the body
· Bamboo fiber dries very quickly
· Bamboo products offer technical characteristics in a natural way
Bamboo adapts to your body's temperature.
· This enhances our EcoSol to stay very cool in Summer
Bamboo fibers have natural antibacterial properties.
· Eliminate the formation of bacteria
Beneficial for allergy sensitive skin types
Bamboo fiber is a fantastic sustainable resource.
· Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth
· It is raised without fertilizers or pesticides
· Planting bamboo improves soil and air quality
· Fibers are 100% biodegradable
To touch our new EcoSol is to believe. Our Cotton / Bamboo / Spandex fabric feels wonderful and protects you from the sun’s radiation.